1959 - 2000
1959: Nuova Bianchi started its activity selling vending machines made in the U.S.A. on the Italian market. 1963: It expanded its business producing its first Bianchi vending machines. 1976: Nuova Bianchi purchased from Faema all the automatic vending activities as well as the trademark itself. 1990: Tecnomet Italia S.p.A was founded, a company specialized in the design and manufacture of “cold” vending machines. It soon became a leader in Italy and stood out at European level through the wide and diversified range of vending machines. 1992: Nuova Bianchi starts with the re-launching phase both of its manufacturing operations and its range of products. Now the new goals are to design more innovative products and expand into foreign markets. 1998: In September of this year, the first of 12 branches was set up in Argentina in partnership with Nuova Bianchi under the trademark Union Vending, distributed right across Europe, South America and the Far East. 1998: The Bianchi Vending factory in Latina was rebuilt to be able to provide 85% of primary components for Group production.
2000 - 2016
2001: Union Vending Ricambi is founded, today Bianchi Vending After Sales, which coordinates and manages the after-sales service to customers, with the goal of delivering 80% of the required spares parts within 48 hours from the order confirmation. 2001: G.E. Capital, operational arm of General Electric, acquires a 25% share in Nuova Bianchi Spa in July, creating various synergies to ensure an ever-increasing economic and financial growth of the Italian company. 2002: Nuova Bianchi S.p.a. and Tecnomet Italia S.p.A merge to form Bianchi Vending Group. This is a decisive step in the development of the company. The General Electric Group retains a 20% share in the Group until October 2005. 2005: Bianchi Vending Group agrees with ABN AMRO Capital Italia to consolidate their own path of development and internationalization. ABN AMRO acquires a majority stake in the shareholding structure of the Group. 2006: The new Bianchi Vending plant in Pescara is built where the entire cold vending machines range is produced. 2007. Enters the Ho.Re.Ca market with the acquisition of GEM-FUTUREMA, which produces espresso machines with professional barman performance. GEM-FUTUREMA is set up in 1975, building on the experience of three generations that have been operating since 1946 in the technology and development of espresso extraction. 2008: ABN AMRO Capital S.p.A., that already had the majority share (60% of the capital stock), in January that year acquires the remaining 40% to become the sole shareholder of the Group. 2008: The Italian team of ABN AMRO Capital purchases in a management buy-out the private equity portfolio previously owned by the Dutch bank in Italy and, in December 2008, Bianchi Vending Group shares are transferred to FA CAPITAL Spa , whose majority is owned by funds advised and managed by Goldman Sachs, who is also an investor in these funds. 2014: After a six year hiatus, the historical relationship between the Trapletti family and the company, that Angelo Trapletti had founded way back in 1959, is finally restored.
In 2015 Bianchi Industry, the production facility that is still run by the Trapletti family, includes not only Bianchi Vending but also the Brasilia and BI-shop brands.
Today, the family business is run by the children Fabrizio, Roberto, Nadia, Mariella and Massimo, the company's Chairman and CEO. They are committed to the development of different markets: Ho.Re.Ca. through Brasilia (a brand acquired in 2015), retail through the BI-shop brand and automatic vending through Bianchi Vending.
Bianchi Industry now has solid foundations and is looking toward the future to anticipate the demands of the market, and to bring to the present the "tomorrow" of Vending. The Group is considered to be a market institution, both by virtue of the patented Espresso Group, and because of the continuous technological developments that characterize the product offer, which consists of machines that are more and more integrated, interactive, and intuitive. Bianchi Industry, is, in a few words, a unique choice in the entire national and international panorama of the vending market.
In this section you can sign up to our newsletter service to receive commercial or business informations.
* All fields are mandatory